Congratulations to the winners of the 2013 Utah Math Olympiad! Here are the top six finishers.
- 1: Liam Thomas (19 points)
- 2: Wyatt Mackey (17 points)
- 2: Bernard Serbinowski (17 points)
- 4: Steven Ban (15 points)
- 5: Sarah Silcox (12 points)
- 5: Clark Walthers (12 points)
The following prizes will be awarded for these placements: $125, $95, $95, $65, $20, and $20, respectively. In addition to recognizing top scorers, we would also like to award $10 for the best solution to each of the following problems.
- Problem 1: Anthony Cheng
- Problem 2: Wyatt Mackey
- Problem 5: Benjamin Lovelady
The scores of all participants are included in the link below (sorted by ID number). If you cannot remember your ID number, please email email@example.com using the email that you gave us when you registered for the contest, and we will send you your ID number.